Hotel weddings are always the smarter choice when deciding on wedding package options, as it allows all your ceremonial and catering needs to merge beautifully in one gorgeous setting. At The Ardboyne Hotel, we strive to make your special day as perfect as you’ve always imagined it. We are one of the most sought after weddings venues in Meath, located in the vibrant town of Navan, a mere 35 minute drive from Dublin, we are the unparalleled choice for most hotel weddings.
We combine specialist wedding expertise with a warm family welcome, a service standard that can only be described as exceptional. If it’s an all inclusive wedding package offering a luxurious romantic wedding affair you’re looking for The Ardboyne Hotel has the perfect setting for you. The Ardboyne is the ideal hotel for weddings, our award winning beautifully landscaped garden will be the perfect backdrop to your outdoor wedding.
We aim to satisfy all your arrangement needs with one professional wedding package. Our hotel weddings are packed with all the additional extras that will make your special day truly unforgettable.
Some of the many services we provide are:
- A committed wedding coordinator
- Red carpet welcome
- Champagne reception (for the bridal party)
- Complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits
- Personalised wedding menus
- Numerous garden areas ideal for wedding photography
- Fresh flower table arrangement set on a mirror base with night lights
- Luxurious white Irish linen chair covers with a gold bows
- Crisp white linen serviettes
- One wedding per day policy
- Complimentary bridal suite and two bedrooms for both sets of parents
- Discounted accommodation for wedding guests
- Choice of solid silver cake stand and knife
- Registered civil ceremony venue
- Complimentary car park
Same Sex Marriages
Honour the Yes referendum by walking down the aisle with your life partner. We embrace equality and the rights of same sex marriage couples and look forward to hosting your special day at the Ardboyne Hotel in Co Meath.
Experts in Entertainment
As a popular venue of hotel wedding ceremonies, we’re no stranger to hosting these milestone events. With our friendly staff and extensive network of suppliers, rest assured that both your service and reception can be organised and executed in emulate style.
Regardless of the package you choose, you receive:
- A professional consultation with the management team
- Tea and coffee for your guests on their arrival
- Chair covers with organza tie-backs
- Floral arrangements and candles on the tables
- Accommodation for the newly-weds, with breakfast included
A mere 35 minutes from Dublin airport, friends and family can fly in from far and wide to attend. Furthermore, as we know it’s supposed to be the best day of your life, we go the extra mile for you and your guests by providing:
- Special rates – The wedding party and parents of the couple receive a discount on their accommodation for the night of the event.
- Undivided attention – To ensure that our primary focus is on our client, it’s our policy to only host one wedding at a time.
- Customised menus – Every guest is given a delicious meal to eat, regardless of whether they are vegetarians or have other food allergies.
The hotel is located in Meath, a part of Ireland rich in culture and old-world charms. Therefore, couples planning a destination wedding at our establishment can book group tours to popular locations via our concierge. These give guests the opportunity to safely explore the first nation that declared yes to gay marriage, by public vote.
The people of Ireland have spoken and we at Ardboyne are more than happy to oblige and support their decision.
Book your wedding with us today and celebrate equality in the name of same sex marriage.